Sunday, March 20, 2011

My days...

Step #1. Love yourself!
If you don't love yourself, who else will!? Now I have asked my husband for years, why do you love me?! lol! He of course thinks I am crazy when I ask this. He always says because your you. I always think well, I  really am not that special. But as I get older and wiser, I realize, I am that special! If only we could all grasp this at a young age huh!? This week, I have learned to think and appreciate things about me! It truly is an eye opener.
Things I love about me....
1. personality. I for the most part can get along with everyone I meet. I feel I am a fun person to be around.
2. my honesty. I am one who will tell you the truth, always and I don't realize it most the time when I do it and can sometimes get myself in trouble! But I always tell it in the best way. I don't mean to ever hurt anyone, it is what it is and thats how I see it.
3. generosity. I LOVE TO HELP! Haha. I truly do. If I can help you in any way, I am gonna!
4. I am a hard worker and take pride in what I do. I put my all in all I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment