Thursday, April 24, 2014

My day

Everyday I get to help people, it's what I love to do. Today I sat with a beautiful couple. She in her 70's, he in his 80's. They had some issues with their life insurance and so it's my job to try and help them as much as possible and also to educate them. We were there for almost 3 hours and it was so worth it! We will get many referrals from that appointment. I say we because we always travel in pairs. We don't have to but I would prefer to. Safer that way. You never know what you will walk into when you are going to people's homes.
I am anxious for the weekend! I will be spending the weekend with my cousins and my daughter, girls weekend!! I haven't seen my cousins in a long while. Too long so we are in need of some time together. Now I pray some money gets into my account! Bad part about not having a steady paycheck, you can try and plan as much as possible but it never turns out the way I need it to.
All I can do is stay positive and do the best I can. Be a good role model for my kids and love my husband. It's the simple things that keep me alive and I love it. What keeps you alive?

No comments:

Post a Comment